Reminder for parents claiming ‘30 hours childcare’ in the summer term 2021

All parents who are working, have a 3 or 4 year old and want to claim funded extended hours (30 hours child-care), must make sure they have applied to HMRC no later than 31 March 2021. All parents with a 30 hours code need to make sure their details are up to date. They must do this every three months: