Shalfleet ‘Little Explorers’ is committed
- to provide high quality early education and childcare service which meets the diverse needs of all our children and families; throughout the local and wider community;
- to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment that promotes equality and values diversity, in which a child can become a confident and independent learner;
- to ensure an effective partnership in which all parents/carers are made to feel welcome, valued and recognised;
- to provide a fun environment throughout the year for all children between the ages of 3 months to 11 years;
- to provide a sense of value and worth for all children and team members.
As a member of Shalfleet ‘Little Explorers’ your child;
- is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children (currently 1:3 for under 2’s, 1:4 for 2 year olds, and 1:8 for 3 and 4 yr olds);
- has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
- is supported and encouraged to develop and learn by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
- develops secure relationships which enhances learning;
- is in a setting which sees you as a partner in supporting your child to learn and develop.