Ofsted Rated – Outstanding
Summary of key findings for parents
This provision is outstanding
- Individual care routines for the youngest children are exceptionally good. They settle
quickly and form excellent bonds with staff.
- Behaviour of the children is excellent. They take turns, share resources willingly and
resolve any conflicts quickly.
- All children receive extraordinarily skilled support. The highly motivated staff know
children extremely well. They provide a relaxed environment with an abundance of fun
activities. Staff respect and value all children and provide them with a strong base to
build on to develop their learning so they make rapid progress.
- There are strong partnerships with parents, who are involved in their children’s
learning. The staff team actively listens to children and parents. They value their views
and act on what they say.
- The manager uses rigorous staff supervision processes to ensure all staff remain highly
trained and suitable for their role. Staff accessing training share knowledge with
colleagues to continually strengthen practice.
- Staff support children to make the best possible progress. They monitor their progress
closely and are quick to recognise when to target teaching for individual children. They
work closely with parents and other professionals to identify strategies to help children
reach their next step in learning.
Please click this link to find all details from Ofsted on Little Explorers – https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/CARE/119754